Avalorn: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Avalorn: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! MUST READ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Amari
Admin
Jasmine Amari

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! MUST READ! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! MUST READ!   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! MUST READ! EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:47 pm

I'm sorry that I haven't been on at all for the rp... Life has been pretty hectic going on right now and There's so much to this RP that I haven't even thought of yet...

I don't want the RP to just abruptly end, knowing how much fun people are having with it and people seeming to be interested in it. But, I don't think I can be the Admin for this rp anymore...

So, I am asking anyone who would like to take it over for me... Someone who loves the idea of a Magical school and witches and wizards... I'll be honest, I'm not that into Harry Potter like I had been when I was younger... So my heart isn't really into running this rp...

Please PM on youtube if you wish to take over as the Admin, I will be giving you the password for the Headmistress account and you will have rule over the whole rp and how things are run. You can change the rules, you can even change the layout if you want :)You will have free control over this RP and the Forum. I don't mind helping on occasions, but I know I can't really take control of this rp anymore...

I'm so sorry, everyone... I didn't think this would happen, but I have my job and school coming up in a few weeks... I need to be able to focus on those things without having to worry about this RP... I won't have much time to work on it, so it wouldn't be fair to anyone if I just did that...

Again, PM on YOUTUBE, my account is AngelsHaven767. I'm asking for you to PM on there, because I hardly come on this forum at the moment... Again, I'm truly sorry.
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! MUST READ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalorn: School of Magic :: Annoucements/Rules :: Rules and Annoucements-
Jump to: