Avalorn: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Avalorn: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Timkowski

Dimitri Timkowski

A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri)   A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:18 pm

(no worries<33 but it's late over here, so I'll be going to be dnow x'D see ya<33)

"Thank you," Dimitri sang happily, enoying teasign the guy a little too much. But hey, he was a sadist afterall. And besides, unlike the rest in this school, Milo seemed to eb abel to handle it. Somewhat.
"See alot ya like huh," he said bluntly, winking playfully at Milo over his book.
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri)   A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:42 pm

(Awww XD See you ^^ What time zone are you in? I'm in Georgia timezone XD)

Milo rolled his eyes at Dimitri's too happy tone. "Oh jeez..." Milo scoffed in irritation. Then he blushed faintly at Dimitri's comment, quickly avoiding his gaze. "Keep thinking that Dimitri," Milo chuckled in amusement, trying to throw Dimitri off the subject.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Timkowski

Dimitri Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri)   A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:54 am

((haha well.... I live in Sweden sooooooooo... Central European Time :3 ))

"I'm not the one thinking it," he chuckled, giving him an all knowing look as he closed the book.
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri)   A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Milo sighed lightly, glancing at Dimitri. "Is that all you need?" Milo asked in a fake bored tone.

(OOC: O_O)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Timkowski

Dimitri Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri)   A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:04 pm

(xD...what?)

"You know, if you really didn't want to hang around me, you know you could've just pointed to where I needed to look," he said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri)   A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:13 pm

"You might've got lost..." Milo muttered, with a roll of his eyes. Lying through his teeth all day was becoming very tiring. To be truthful, he just actually wanted to converse with the male. He kept away from him because Dimitri's twin was always clinging to him.

(Way across the world XD *Giggles* He's being stubborn XD)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Timkowski

Dimitri Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri)   A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:35 pm

At this, Dimitri finally focused back on him, ignoring the book for a moment. "We both know I wouldn't get lost, not after allthese years i loved spending in here," he pointed out with a sly grin.
Slamming his book shut, he tooka couple steps closer to Milp again.

(haha yeah,WAY across the world^^; and Dimi likes that about Milo8) )
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri)   A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Milo clicked is tongue in annoyance, raising an eyebrow at how close Dimitri was getting. "Che," Milo scoffed, taking a few steps away from Dimitri. "Mind quit getting close?" Milo bluntly said. Although he did kind of liked it.

(OOC: Very much x-x. Heheh~)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Timkowski

Dimitri Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri)   A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:37 pm

"Nope," the younger sang, going back to his sly and creepy smile as he kept on getting closer.This time however, when Milo was startign to step back, hesuddenly grabbed hold of his arm and dragged him forward, right into Dimitri and held him there. "No need to hide the fact that you like it," he whisperd in the other's ear.
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri)   A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Milo immediately blushed lightly when Dimitri pulled him against him and kept him there. He gasped softly as Dimitri whispered into his ear, shaking his head. He looked at Dimitri with fierce eyes. "I'm not hiding anything, Dimitri," he retorted in a stubborn tone, squirming. "I've never been afraid to jinx you." he blunted added.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Timkowski

Dimitri Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri)   A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:45 am

He titled his head slightly, that typcial smirk of his never fading. "So, how come you haven't done just that yet?" he taunted.
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri)   A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:21 pm

Milo scowled lightly, glancing away. "Ugh...just let go Dimitri. Well perhaps the only curses on my mind right now won't do any good, since you don't seem to feel physical pain." Milo pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Timkowski

Dimitri Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri)   A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:34 pm

He gave him a blank look without saying anythign else for a moment, and then simple let him go with a sigh. "How boring," he shrugged, turned his back and went back to his book.
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri)   A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:56 pm

Milo seethe slightly at this in anger. "How annoying." Milo retorted back, before muttering the Ventus jinx under his breath as he took out his wand and pointed at Dimitri. A jet of spiraling wind shot out of the tip of his wand at Dimitri.

(OOC: http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Ventus_Jinx >3 That's for calling me boring, Dimitri <3)
Back to top Go down

A Sexy Devil in Thatch's Domain (TAG: Dimitri)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2