Avalorn: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Avalorn: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack Frost

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

Jack Frost Empty
PostSubject: Jack Frost   Jack Frost EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:42 am

Name: Jack Frost

Status: Half-Blood, father a wizard and his mother a Muggle

Year: 7th

House: Grewulf

Personality: Jack likes to flirt with the girls and the girls go school fan girl over Jack. But despite he might be flirtatious with the girls, he likes to hang with his friends at the Grewolf house and pull pranks on teachers he dislikes. Jack helps out the first year students and show them not all 2nd through 7th years are not jerkwads. Jack sticks up for his friends and helps them out of a jam even if it means getting them out of detention

Bio: Jack was dropped off at the orphanage as a baby, Jack tried to make friends but they found him different. One day Jack was bullied by two children and Jack yelled and an icy wind ring blew them they fell to the ground. The bullies ran away and Jack was locked away from the rest of the children and not one adult wanted to adopt him.

Jack received a letter from Avalorn and smiled knowing he wasn't alone. Jack was sorted to Grewulf and join the table. In the second year, Jack audition for the Grewulf Qudditch team and got in as the Seeker. Jack was happy that he got the attention and even from the girls.

Jack in his fifth year, Jack was skating on the lake, not realizing the ice had started to thin under him. Jack looked up in the sky and smiled, when suddenly, Jack fell into the lake. But the lake had magical properties and changed Jack's appearance only before he managed to climb out of the lake. Jack didn't have brown hair and brown eyes, anymore, now he had white hair and blue eyes. Jack looked at his skin and saw his skin was now pale. He was fearful that he would get teased again, like how he had been at the orphanage.

His new look actually gave him popularity with the girls at the school, and they go crazy over him. Jack hopes to meet someone that understands him and what he went through.

Magical Trait: Even though Jack is amazing at his Qudditch skills, his spells at ice is a wonder to see

var __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src = ( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})();

Last edited by Jack Frost on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric Venturi
Admin
Eric Venturi

Jack Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost   Jack Frost EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Hey, Jack! First up, Muggleborn means two parents who are muggles XD Sooo, he's a half-blood if his father is a wizard. Just wanted to let you know :3
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Location : Avalorn: My classroom, or my office, or in the library

Jack Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost   Jack Frost EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:40 am

I get a feeling that he might pull a prank on Jane. I don't know if I like this feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jack Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost   Jack Frost Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Frost
Page 1 of 1