Avalorn: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Avalorn: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Year at Avalorn {RP HAS BEGUN!}

Go down 
+11
Alice Paranell
Jasmine Amari
Elexia Snow White
Jane Darling
Rosia Lemore
Cale Tucker
Megara Hadium
Susanna Lemore
Throteus Ventis
Merida DunBroch
Headmistress Tremaine
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cale Tucker
Admin
Cale Tucker

A New Year at Avalorn {RP HAS BEGUN!} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Year at Avalorn {RP HAS BEGUN!}   A New Year at Avalorn {RP HAS BEGUN!} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:03 am

Quote :
"She sounds cool. I'd love to meet her." Merida blushed, noticing Cale's flirtation. Mavis resisted the urge to scoff. He's kind of cute. Merida thought to herself. Mavis looked him over, unsure of whether he was her type. She decided to let Merida have a shot at this one. Mavis could easily find a different play toy.

"Maybe chaser. It seems so thrilling. And I've always been good with flying like a bullet. The only problem is keeping my hair out of my face." Merida babbled enthusiastically.

Cale smiled at both girls. He began moving circles on Mavis's shoulder as well. "Oh Jasmine's great and she's a chaser for the Vulpes." He explained.

"And if you make the team I'm sure some of the other girls will have a way to help you keep your hair out of your face." He grinned up at the entrance. "I know you can't sit with the Gerwulfs Mavis but it would be great if you could." He turned to the red head. "Merida would you like to sit with me tonight?" He asked her grinning.
Back to top Go down
Merida DunBroch

PostSubject: Re: A New Year at Avalorn {RP HAS BEGUN!}   A New Year at Avalorn {RP HAS BEGUN!} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:33 am

Quote :
Cale smiled at both girls.  He began moving circles on Mavis's shoulder as well.  "Oh Jasmine's great and she's a chaser for the Vulpes."  He explained.

"And if you make the team I'm sure some of the other girls will have a way to help you keep your hair out of your face."  He grinned up at the entrance.  "I know you can't sit with the Gerwulfs Mavis but it would be great if you could."  He turned to the red head.  "Merida would you like to sit with me tonight?"  He asked her grinning.

Mavis smirked when Cale began to make moves on her as well. Oh let him have his fun. she told herself. Merida grinned. "I wish them luck." she joked. After Cale invited her to sit Merida's grin widened. Mavis mentally rolled her eyes but Merida ignored her, sensing her annoyance. "Yeah sure." she glanced back at Mavis. "Mavis will be fine. I'm sure she can find a seat with someone her taste." She looked back at Cale, she had heard some trick from Mavis on how to get guys, "playing hard to get," Merida quickly threw that idea out the window.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker
Admin
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: A New Year at Avalorn {RP HAS BEGUN!}   A New Year at Avalorn {RP HAS BEGUN!} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:50 am

Quote :
Mavis smirked when Cale began to make moves on her as well. Oh let him have his fun. she told herself. Merida grinned. "I wish them luck." she joked. After Cale invited her to sit Merida's grin widened. Mavis mentally rolled her eyes but Merida ignored her, sensing her annoyance. "Yeah sure." she glanced back at Mavis. "Mavis will be fine. I'm sure she can find a seat with someone her taste." She looked back at Cale, she had heard some trick from Mavis on how to get guys, "playing hard to get," Merida quickly threw that idea out the window.

Cale grinned as he continued moving his hands over the two girls shoulders. They had finally reached the entrance. He took his arm off Mavis smiling at her. "Shall we ladies?" He gestured to the door leading them in.

(we can move to the dinning room now if you like ^^)
Back to top Go down
Merida DunBroch

PostSubject: Re: A New Year at Avalorn {RP HAS BEGUN!}   A New Year at Avalorn {RP HAS BEGUN!} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:15 am

Quote :
Cale grinned as he continued moving his hands over the two girls shoulders.  They had finally reached the entrance.  He took his arm off Mavis smiling at her.  "Shall we ladies?"  He gestured to the door leading them in.

(we can move to the dinning room now if you like ^^)

(Sure. You can start there)

Merida nodded, mimicking a curtsy. "We shall."
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker
Admin
Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: A New Year at Avalorn {RP HAS BEGUN!}   A New Year at Avalorn {RP HAS BEGUN!} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:31 am

Cale grinned as he guided the two girls into the building.

"Alrighty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Year at Avalorn {RP HAS BEGUN!}   A New Year at Avalorn {RP HAS BEGUN!} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Year at Avalorn {RP HAS BEGUN!}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3