Avalorn: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Avalorn: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let the Sorting Begin

Go down 
+6
Milo Thatch
Taran Lancaster
Jane Porter
Elexia Snow White
Jane Darling
Headmistress Tremaine
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Amari
Admin
Jasmine Amari

Let the Sorting Begin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Sorting Begin   Let the Sorting Begin - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Mavis Black wrote:
Mavis faltered slightly. "Oh so you're a...muggleborn?" Normally Mavis avoided non purebloods, however this girl, she seemed innocent. Deciding to keep her ideals to herself she forced a convincing smile. "Wow that sounds rough. My mother was very loose and easy with me." Was. Mavis took a gracious helping of green beans before continuing. "Count yourself lucky. You're sister's most likely jealous."

Jasmine raised an eyebrow at Mavis when the girl faltered slightly. She turned to Jane, looking at her with a raised eyebrow. "Wow... your sister sounds like she needs some good discipline..." She stated, not believing someone would be as stupid as to have sex in front of everyone at a big family/business event.
Back to top Go down
Jane Darling

Jane Darling

Let the Sorting Begin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Sorting Begin   Let the Sorting Begin - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:11 pm

Quote :
Mavis Black wrote:
Mavis faltered slightly. "Oh so you're a...muggleborn?" Normally Mavis avoided non purebloods, however this girl, she seemed innocent. Deciding to keep her ideals to herself she forced a convincing smile. "Wow that sounds rough. My mother was very loose and easy with me." Was. Mavis took a gracious helping of green beans before continuing. "Count yourself lucky. You're sister's most likely jealous."

Quote :
Jasmine raised an eyebrow at Mavis when the girl faltered slightly. She turned to Jane, looking at her with a raised eyebrow. "Wow... your sister sounds like she needs some good discipline..." She stated, not believing someone would be as stupid as to have sex in front of everyone at a big family/business event.

Jane smiled as if she didn't notice how Mavis was forcing the smile slightly. She was used to this sort of thing. Usually it was not directed at her but she was used to it in a way with her father being a politician. Most of the time looks like this were people from to apposing that were putting on good faces when having to speak to her father.

"Oh of course she's jealous it's just sad with how she is treating me now. It's sad that at my age my parents are already hoping that I will be better then my sister. The one good thing I have going for me is that I can be as crazy as I want here and it won't reflect badly on my parent's." She said happily. She then turned to Jasmine. "Yes my parents have been trying but the more they try to discipline her the more she rebels and the lewder her behavior becomes. She had just been grounded when she had her date carry her out, and her car was taken away when I saw her sucking off her bodyguard. It's gotten to the point where as long as she keeps her clothes on in front of the cameras they leave her alone." Jane said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

Let the Sorting Begin
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalorn: School of Magic :: Avalorn :: First Level :: The Dinning Hall-
Jump to: