Avalorn: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Avalorn: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Bluebird (Tag Milo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rapunzel Godfrey

Rapunzel Godfrey

Little Bluebird (Tag Milo) Empty
PostSubject: Little Bluebird (Tag Milo)   Little Bluebird (Tag Milo) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Rapunzel walk into her office as she open up a cage as she pulled out her bird that she was taking care of "Hey there little guy" said Punz with a smile as she check the wings out "Well you are getting stronger" said Punz as she climb up to the roof of her office as she look at were the moon was tonight "Thank god no moon tonight" said Punz as she jump down.
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Little Bluebird (Tag Milo)   Little Bluebird (Tag Milo) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:56 pm

Some people really thought that Milo staying up this late at night was strange. But he didn't since he was used to staying up all night studying or reading books. Right now he was heading to Professor Godfrey's office to ask her for a few book choices on Care for Magical Creatures. He had read every single book about magical creatures in the library, but the professor might have some books of her own.

"Professor Godfrey?" Milo called out.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel Godfrey

Rapunzel Godfrey

PostSubject: Re: Little Bluebird (Tag Milo)   Little Bluebird (Tag Milo) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Punz open her door "Milo Thatch some late night study again" asked Punz with a smile. She was use to have Milo study in her office as she work on paperwork. Punz move to the side so he could come inside "Please come in and I have told you before please call me Punz" said Punz.
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Little Bluebird (Tag Milo)   Little Bluebird (Tag Milo) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:24 pm

Milo grinned sheepishly as he walked into her office. "Well you know me, Punz. I can't help it, I'm just so used to saying 'professor'," He said with a chuckle. "I really can't sleep. Tomorrow is the first actual school day for students. I had to make the library perfect for them." He smiled lightly at her as he rubbed the back of his neck slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel Godfrey

Rapunzel Godfrey

PostSubject: Re: Little Bluebird (Tag Milo)   Little Bluebird (Tag Milo) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:33 pm

"Milo you have the library in perfect older" said Punz as she closed her door "Well yes I guess you would be I like my name better and are you happy to see some of the kids here" asked Punz as her bird look at him "So what can I do for you" asked Punz as she sat on her desk.
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Little Bluebird (Tag Milo)   Little Bluebird (Tag Milo) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:55 pm

"Well the restricted books like to be troublesome for me. They're not very fond of me when I place an un-active jinx on them for any student that wants to break the rules." He said as he sat down in one of the chairs. "I am very happy to see them. Especially my younger cousin, Taran." he added with a smile.

"I was also wondering if you had any new books about magical creatures? I've read all of the magical creature books in the library."
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel Godfrey

Rapunzel Godfrey

PostSubject: Re: Little Bluebird (Tag Milo)   Little Bluebird (Tag Milo) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:00 pm

"Well they like to read to" said Punz as she turn around "Well I do have some new ones" said Punz as she grab the books with a smile "Well I'm sure he is happy to be with you soon" said Punz as she place the book in front "So why do you need new books about magical creature" asked Punz.
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Little Bluebird (Tag Milo)   Little Bluebird (Tag Milo) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:25 pm

"I really hope so..." Milo murmured softly under his breath. He hoped Merida could watch over him when Milo couldn't. "I love reading anything that I haven't read yet that deals with one of my favorite subjects. I also had a late visitor in my library tonight. She's a big fan of Divination and Magical creature books. Would it be okay if I let her borrow the books after me?"
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel Godfrey

Rapunzel Godfrey

PostSubject: Re: Little Bluebird (Tag Milo)   Little Bluebird (Tag Milo) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:33 pm

"Well that nice and yes of course" said Punz as she look at Milo "Make sure that I get them back like I have them" asked Punz.
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Little Bluebird (Tag Milo)   Little Bluebird (Tag Milo) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:49 pm

"I will of course. No need to worry about them," He said as he picked up the books and looked at their titles. Oh yes, these were new alright. He couldn't wait to read them! "Thank you too. So how do you feel about tomorrow? Are you excited about new students?" he asked as he placed the books in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel Godfrey

Rapunzel Godfrey

PostSubject: Re: Little Bluebird (Tag Milo)   Little Bluebird (Tag Milo) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:28 pm

"Of course, getting to take care of kids and teach them about creature that most don't see" said Punz as she smile "You get a easy job Milo unlike me and other teacher" said Punz.
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Little Bluebird (Tag Milo)   Little Bluebird (Tag Milo) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:24 am

He huffed slightly. "Easy job? Not with Moses around in the library. I know that I picked a less dangerous job if you count out the restricted area." He said with a grin. "You would've loved Professor Jane's snowy owl."
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel Godfrey

Rapunzel Godfrey

PostSubject: Re: Little Bluebird (Tag Milo)   Little Bluebird (Tag Milo) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:26 am

"I'm sure I will love her owl" said Punz as her blue bird landing on her finger "So what about your pet" asked Punz.
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Little Bluebird (Tag Milo)   Little Bluebird (Tag Milo) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:52 am

"Oh, my little red fox, Todd, is probably harassing Mr. Stephens right now in the village. "I can't really have him in the library. He likes to be sneaky and corruptible with the books and students," Milo softly sighed as he remembered Todd chasing one student out of the library. "I can only bring him only a few times to the castle a week."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Bluebird (Tag Milo)   Little Bluebird (Tag Milo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Bluebird (Tag Milo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalorn: School of Magic :: Avalorn :: First Level :: Professor Godfrey's Office-
Jump to: