Avalorn: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Avalorn: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After hours..I just love students who break the rules~ (Tag Merida)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Merida DunBroch

After hours..I just love students who break the rules~ (Tag Merida) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After hours..I just love students who break the rules~ (Tag Merida)   After hours..I just love students who break the rules~ (Tag Merida) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:48 am

Merida had been listening to intently to Milo she hadn't noticed that she was listening to his thoughts as well. Restricted section, jinxes. she raised an eyebrow, casually looking over to the restricted section near the back. "What's in the restricted section anyways? If it's so top secret why are they even in the school?"
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

After hours..I just love students who break the rules~ (Tag Merida) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After hours..I just love students who break the rules~ (Tag Merida)   After hours..I just love students who break the rules~ (Tag Merida) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 4:55 am

Milo blinked his eyes in surprise then gave her a sheepish grin. "Well I've been told that it was a book section for advanced Defense Against the Dark Arts students that gain permission from both the Headmistress and professor. The books are contain too much dark magic spells for regular students, but I believe there's a deeper truth about it, " he explained with a shrug. "Some of the restricted books have a mind of their own sometimes...they're really tricky books. But the section does provide entertainment when a student breaks the rules," Milo added as he looked over at the restricted section.
Back to top Go down

After hours..I just love students who break the rules~ (Tag Merida)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2